Tuesday, April 10, 2012

An Idea Generator from Nate Williams

So I recently found the website of illustrator and  lettering artist (among other things) Nate Williams.  Everything about his work blows me away. I have lived  in the world of letters for thirty years via the sign industry and my wife's wonderfully creative lettering and illustrand, but have rarely seen anyone's work as creative as Nate's.  He pointed me to a couple of pages of his that deal with the broad world of creativity and although he wrote them with visual creativity in mind I find that much of what he writes about deals with the same creative challenges and explorations of the songwriter.
     
This article, "Ideas for Generating Ideas" might just as well have been written for a songwriting magazine but any writer, pictorial artist, musician , whatever should be well-fed by his ideas on feeding the subconscious. READ THIS! ideacategories.com
http://www.n8w.com/wp/3242

No comments:

Post a Comment