Sunday, April 15, 2012

Someone who inspires me

One of the most important aspects of remaining creative is to be able to define what inspires you.  That, and being careful not too define it too narrowly or rigidly, lest we miss an opportunity to be inspired by something that would normally escape us.  I guess awareness is the key.  I would like to introduce you to someone who I certainly count among my chief sources of inspiration. I only recently became aware of her work, but it affects me daily.  Ulrika Kestere is a creative juggernaut.  She is only in her twenties, but has obviously at a very early age decided to embrace her creative personality and embark on what will no doubt continue to be an exciting life's journey.  I selfishly hope she never decides to stop blogging.

This little video is a presentation of her bachelor's project for design school in Sweden.  She considers herself to be most importantly a photographer, but her illustration work and wood craft are as impressive.  She seems to never cease producing in some creative genre or another. Please check out her blog, .ulicam.blogspot.com.  I will probably post many more inspirational moments from Uli.

See the video here:
http://vimeo.com/40070335





No comments:

Post a Comment